Made It! #9

~ I love Pinterest and would like to make one thing every week that I find on Pinterest. Since I have lots of pins (that I've just pinned and only that), I hope this will be a way to reduce the amount of pins on my boards. It can be anything, from cooking to crochet and from sewing to paper crafts. Just small projects that doesn't take weeks to make ~

As promised last week, this week I made cooking pears from a recipe by Ottolenghi. And some pears it were! Absolutely delicious! If you're looking for a sublime side dish, now you found it! I can really recommend this.


~*~
 I've two cats, a lot of paper toilet rolls and even more yarn so I can start right away with this project. Show you the result next week!


In case you have cats, toilet rolls and yarn, too, and want to please your cat (and who wouldn't ), you can find the pattern here

~*~

My Chinese Lucky Cat was featured by Simply Sweet Home this week!


Thank you, Jerri!

Comments

  1. Looks like you have had quite the productive week! Thank you for sharing with us on the Art of Home-Making Monday at Strangers & Pilgrims on Earth! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks delicious! My mother loves to give her cats entertainment, these toys are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so yummy. My aunt used to make it and whenever I'd visit her she would serve it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cat toy is cute! Lets see what you do with the idea :)
    #practicalmondays

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pears are a favorite fruit and I'll never turn my nose up at a recipe from Yotam Ottolenghi :) Thanks for sharing with us at Creatively Crafty #ccbg :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Air Mail