Girly Bags VI

One of my colleagues loved the Bracelets and Earrings my daughters (of 8 and 6) made a couple of weeks ago for King's Day and asked if she could buy some of them for her nieces. 

To wrap them up nicely, she asked me to crochet some girly bags. I want to make about eight bags (but I already have twelve by now), so she has something to choose from. In a couple of weeks there will be a garage sale in the little village where my brother lives and my daughters have planned to participate with their earrings and bracelets. They can sell the bags my colleague doesn't want, too, and my daugthers can keep all the earnings. I just like it how they learn to deal with money this way.

The sixth two bags we called Flamingo and Cupcake the Second.



Together my daugthers and me made up the 'themes' of the bags, but a basic pattern for the bags you can buy here.

The pattern for the cupcake I found here

Comments

  1. Your bags have been such a wonderful series! I hope to feature this one, and thanks for sharing on craft schooling Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! I wish my chain looked that perfect. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are adorable for a little girl! I have a new link party for fabric, yarn and thread, and I hope you link up! http://busyhandsquilts.blogspot.com/2016/07/introducing-finished-or-not-friday-at.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE your girlie bag collection! Thank you for sharing with us on the Art of Home-Making Mondays at Strangers & Pilgrims on Earth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bags are just too cute! Great color combinations!! I really like the 1st bag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those bags are beautiful.
    Thank you for sharing this at Thoughts of Home.
    We are so glad you are here.

    I look forward to seeing you next week.
    Laura
    White Spray Paint
    www.whitespraypaintblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These bags are just too cute - and you make each one special :)
    Congratulations! You are one of my features :)
    Joanita @ Snickerdoodle Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your bags are lovely, Liz! They are all so pretty and I'm loving the series, and how you are naming them! Thank you so much for sharing this post with us at the Hearth and Soul Hop. Hope to 'see' you again this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww...so pretty!

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all the pretty colors on these bags. Especially the first one, the coral is so striking. Pinning.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag