Bubble Gum Cupcakes

This is the last post involving the sixth birthday of my youngest, after this one I won't bother you anymore with things I made for her big day. Until next birthday, of course, haha!


My most devoted readers know it: baking cakes and related is not my most glorious skill, but after seeing these great looking cupcakes on pinterest I just had to try! The biggest challenge was creating the bubbles, which are made from gelatin, but the cakes themselves weren't too difficult.

 www.betweennapsontheporch.net

After singing birthday songs, unwrapping gifts, eating cake and drinking lemonade, we went to the zoo. Here are just a few animal pictures (the wolf is my favourite wild animal, so I never fail to visit them).








~*~ 


This week my Love Bug was featured by Sew Can Do and by Across the Boulevard!!




Thanks, Cheryl!

Comments

  1. Lovely post! You created that bubble pretty well :) Greetings from Dubai!
    Have a great Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You amazed me a lot with Bubble Gum Cupcakes. It looks so funny. It's wonderful surprise for kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love thee bubble gum cake, my 8 year old just looked over my shoulder and said cooooooool! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea for the birthday cupcakes.
    TFS this at Cooking and Crafting with J & J.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like it was a really fun birthday! I'm fascinated by the bubbles on the cupcakes! Thank you for bringing this post to our Hearth and Soul Hop. Hope to see you again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Thanks for joining Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! And your bubble turned out great! ;) #SmallVictories

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh. These are so cute!

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cute cupcakes! Tnanks for linking up at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag