Boho Chandelier

After some icy cold weeks, we could even skate on natural ice, now spring is in the air. We went from -5 degrees Celsius to 9 degrees in one day and nature came to life immediately. At least in my garden. 

Now that temperatures are a bit more comfy, I get a feel of summer and summer makes me want to redecorate in boho style. Hence this crocheted boho chandelier.



First I crocheted a doily that I attached to a hoop and from there on I crocheted a mesh that becomes smaller to the top of the lamp. 

I found this idea here and then made my own version of it.

~*~



Thanks a lot, Cheryl and Carol!

The Little Turtle that I made last week was featured by Oombawka Design!



Thank you both, Rhondda&Amy!

Comments

  1. That's a great idea! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have so much patience to crochet that! I once crocheted a pot holder and that is the end of that story! haha I bet you get several compliments on your handiwork.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brrrr! Nine degrees is a warm up? Anything below 50 is so cold for me here in Southern New Mexico! Your chandelier is awesome! It looks so elegant! Congratulations on such beautiful finishes and two features in one week! Yea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my that sounds so cold. I'm glad Spring has finally arrived for you guys. Love your Boho chandelier Liz, it would fit perfectly into our decor style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Burrr! It is cold in your area!! This is beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Snickerdoodle this week! Would love if you'd share at the Beautifully Made Link Party on Tuesdays 6:00 am CST

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That is an amazing transformation. It's still winter where I live, but I'm hoping for spring soon. Thank you for sharing at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's such a pretty light feature. I especially love it in the photo with the light on, how lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your boho chandelier. Such a good idea. Thanks for joining in with March Ginx Woolly Linx Party https://ginxcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag