Party Invitations

Cat Theme Birthday Party... do you remember? Of course the invitations had to have a cat somewhere on it, too. I looked for something original and found wire cat pendants, so I made this.


www.betweennapsontheporch.net

I found this idea on Pinterest.

~*~

While I was on vacation some of the things I made in the last year, were featured by Creative Jewish Mom. So nice to see old projects! Like the bunting. As it was used only for a party, I almost forgot about the bunting.



Half Lotus Bunting



Mochila On Request


 
Crocheted Lanterns


And one other thing that was featured while I was on vacation:

The Boho Bag, featured by Creating My Way to Success!






Comments

  1. These are lovely, how nice for the invitees to have something they can keep too

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so neat! :)

    I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cats. Did you make them? I would love to see the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janet,
      Yes, I did make them, but I had this idea from Pinterest and it didn't come with a tutorial. I just copied them.

      Delete
  4. Yes I love the cats too. What do you do with them? Also love the crocheted lanterns and the boho bag! Are these all your creations? Thanks for sharing at Sweet Inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! We love cats. Thanks for sharing this at the Inspiration Spotlight party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This fun post is an EXTRA feature on the September You're the STAR blog hop: http://www.godsgrowinggarden.com/2017/09/youre-star-week5-extra-september-2017.html
    Thanks
    Angie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag