Made It #6

~ I love Pinterest and would like to make one thing that I find on Pinterest every week. Since I have a lot of pins (that I've just pinned and only that), I hope this will be a way to reduce the amount of pins on my boards. It can be anything, from cooking to crochet and from sewing to papter crafts. Just small projects that don't take weeks to make ~

A couple of weeks ago I bought this plaid shirt for my daughter and now I made a matching hat. She didn't like the grey pompom on top in the original pattern and wanted a black one.

 www.betweennapsontheporch.net

~*~

I've rooted trought my pantry again and found a couple of cocosmilk cans that I purchased a while ago to make Thai food with, because the Thai kitchen is one of my favourites. After a short Pinterest search for cocosmilk, I found this recipe for soup. Soup is the best. Healthy, easy to make, filling and even my young daughters like it.



  


Comments

  1. I made myself one of these and have worn it almost every day since, it's a great pattern isn't it? My hat has a red pom pom and ribbing, only because I had more red yarn than any other but I love it with the black pom pom too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute hat. Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Featured and pinned! Best wishes, Linda @Crafts a la mode

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I made the same hat for my daughter, complete with the black pompom. lol
    I made another plaid hat in blues for another daughter. They are fun to make!
    Thanks for partying with us at Fiber Tuesday!
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love plaid and that hat is the cutest!! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely beanie, Liz. I've featured it today.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp