Flower Dream Catcher

A couple of weeks ago I saw a very nice pattern for a doily, but although I made doilies before I really don't know what to do with them. They do not match with the rest of my interior.  But I just wanted to make this one, it looked cute. After some thoughts I made a dreamcatchter from it and honestly, I think it turned out really nice!
 

The pattern for the doily I found here!

~*~

My Lollipop Invitations were featured by City of Creative Dreams, Creative Jewish Mom and by Scrapality!


 Thanks, Shanice, Sara and Andrea!

Comments

  1. How pretty. Pinned. Thanks for sharing on Snickerdoodle Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hi there
    Just stopped by to let you know that I featured this on my Saturday Spotlight post this week!
    Saturday Spotlight
    Thanks again for linking up! Hope you have a great weekend!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I just love using crocheted doilies in projects. :) Thank you for bringing these to Snickerdoodle Sunday and I hope to see your latest ideas later today!

    Sarah (Sadie Seasongoods)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I can't believe you MADE that. Great job, I love it. Thanks for sharing at the #HomeMattersParty. Hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Thanks for joining Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. Supermooi! Leuk hoe eenvoudig echt mooi kan zijn.
    Dank je wel voor het meedoen aan de link party!

    groetjes
    Barbara
    www.busyfingersbusylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Liz. Just popping in to let you know I've featured your Dreamcatcher at Five Star Frugal this week. Thanks for linking! Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag