Ibiza Style: Embellish Your Denim

My seven year old daughter has a denim jacket and a taste of her own, and she found her denim jacket was 'really dull, mom'. While searching for more Ibiza Style ( see here the Bikini Top, Bracelets, Beaded Barefoot Sandals and the Bolster), I found great denim jackets, embellished with studs and rhinestones. The way to spice up the 'really dull jacket' of my daughter!







For the drawings I was inspired by one of my favorite artists Alisa Burke.

~*~

 Sara from Creative Jewish Mom featured my Ibiza Style: Bracelets this week!


Thank you so much, Sara!

Comments

  1. I want a jacket like this. PInk is my fav and love what you did with it. Too bad it's too small for me :)

    Thanks for sharing.
    Pinning it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job well done! I love the details and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wished that was a "hand me up!" Lovely!! franki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job! You can never over-embellish! Thanks for sharing your project with us at Make It Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! Thanks for linking up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party! I've pinned you post to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Board.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would totally wear that! LOL. I hope your daughter LOVED it. Thank you for sharing with us at the Merry Monday Link Party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute jacket! Love the embellishments! Thanks for sharing at Submarine Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the pattern and the final look on the jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how it turned out. & I love Alisa too! Thanks for sharing at the party this week @DearCreatives Theresa
    PS. love the new look of the blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag